Take the stress out of hosting a party. Easy Entertaining offers enough suggestions for a lifetime of entertaining — ideas ranging from the simplest to the most elegant are shared in this delightful book. Featuring tried and true recipes that bring raves, plus practical hints.
This book will teach you how to:
- Budget your time and energy
- Mix and match menus and recipes
- Which wine to choose for foods
- After-dinner liqueurs and cordials
- Checklist for a large party
- How to select a caterer
Author/journalist Edith Gilbert specializes in entertaining, art and travel and has extensively written and lectured about the topic.